Looking to “steal” someone else’s digital journalism tool? If so, then the International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) and Vox Media invite you to “Steal My Tool.” We’ll have five-minute lightning talks from leaders in news innovation showcasing the latest digital journalism tools and projects. Bots, building online trust, 360 video, fact checking, audience engagement — you name it!
Our hope is that you will see something that you can adopt back in your newsroom, inspires you to do something similar, and sparks interaction and possible collaboration with the people behind the tools.
- Angie Drobnic Holan, Editor, Politifact
- Nasr ul Hadi, ICFJ Knight Fellow
- John Keefe, Bot Developer & Product Manager, Quartz
- Oren Levine, Director of Innovation, ICFJ
- Joy Mayer, Engagement Strategist, Mayer Media Strategy
- Rebekah Monson, Co-Founder, Whereby.us
- Christian Skotte, Co-Director & Head of Digital, Science Friday
- Shaheryar Popalzai, ICFJ Knight Fellow
International Center for Journalists