Register for ONA17Expect three packed days of programming exploring the most forward-looking trends and issues in journalism, all included in your one-time registration. Any sessions or related parties outside the hotel will be a separate registration, as always. The Online Journalism Awards Banquet will remain a separate, low registration fee. ONA members save more than $300 off registration prices and students save $25. Join ONA today to take advantage of these great savings. As past attendees know, ONA passes sell out quickly, so plan to get yours early.
ONA17 General Pass
Ends June 29
Ends August 24
Ends Sept. 21
|OJA Banquet Ticket||$30||$30||$30|
Group RegistrationGroups of 10 or more registering together receive a $50 per ticket discount. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Attending from Outside the U.S.If you require a U.S. visa to attend ONA17, you may request a confirmation of registration document only after you have completed registration for the conference and paid the conference registration fee in full. If you require a confirmation of registration document -- or have other questions -- please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your complete name, mailing address and any other details your country of residence requires for your visa application. ONA is not able to contact or intervene with any embassy or consulate office abroad on your behalf.
- All transfers must be requested by Sept. 15, 2017. No transfers will be given after that date.
- Transfer requests made after Aug. 1, 2017 will incur a $50 administrative fee. (There is no fee for student registration transfers.)
- Registrations made at the ONA member rate may only be transferred to another ONA member. (A prospective attendee may join ONA before the transfer is completed.) Membership fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All refunds must be requested by Sept. 15, 2017. No refunds will be given after that date.
- Refund requests made after Aug. 1, 2017 will incur a $50 administrative fee. (There is no fee for student registrations.) The fee will be deducted from your refund amount.
- Refunds will be made to the original form of payment. If that's not possible, a refund check will be mailed after the conference.
- Non-attendance of the conference does not constitute a cancellation.