ONA17 is sold out!
Both conference passes and OJA banquet tickets are officially sold out and our wait list is closed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Expect three packed days of programming exploring the most forward-looking trends and issues in journalism, all included in your one-time registration. Any sessions or related parties outside the hotel will be a separate registration, as always. The Online Journalism Awards Banquet has a separate, low registration fee.
ONA members save more than $300 off registration prices and student members save $25. Hotel information is available on our Travel page.
ONA17 General Pass
Ended June 29
Ended Aug. 24
Ended Sept. 8
|OJA Banquet Ticket||$30||$30||$30|
Attending from Outside the U.S.
- All transfers must be requested by Sept. 15, 2017. No transfers will be given after that date.
- Transfer requests made after Aug. 1, 2017 will incur a $50 administrative fee. (There is no fee for student registration transfers.)
- Registrations made at the ONA member rate may only be transferred to another ONA member. (A prospective attendee may join ONA before the transfer is completed.) Membership fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All refunds must be requested by Sept. 15, 2017. No refunds will be given after that date.
- Refund requests made after Aug. 1, 2017 will incur a $50 administrative fee. (There is no fee for student registrations.) The fee will be deducted from your refund amount.
- Refunds will be made to the original form of payment. If that's not possible, a refund check will be mailed after the conference.
- Non-attendance of the conference does not constitute a cancellation.