ONA17 is sold out!
Both conference passes and OJA banquet tickets are sold out.
If you are interested in signing up for the waitlist for an ONA17 conference pass (Oct. 5-7) and/or Online Journalism Awards dinner ticket (Oct. 7), please submit the form below. Available registrations and/or tickets will be offered if they become available.
Please note: Due to high demand and location of the event, we don't anticipate many registrations and/or awards dinner tickets to become available. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Join the Wait List
Expect three packed days of programming exploring the most forward-looking trends and issues in journalism, all included in your one-time registration. Any sessions or related parties outside the hotel will be a separate registration, as always. The Online Journalism Awards Banquet has a separate, low registration fee.
ONA members save more than $300 off registration prices and student members save $25. Join ONA today to take advantage of these great savings. As past attendees know, ONA passes sell out quickly, so plan to get yours early.
Hotel information is available on our Travel page.
ONA17 General Pass
Ends Sept. 8
|OJA Banquet Ticket||$30|
Attending from Outside the U.S.
- All transfers must be requested by Sept. 15, 2017. No transfers will be given after that date.
- Transfer requests made after Aug. 1, 2017 will incur a $50 administrative fee. (There is no fee for student registration transfers.)
- Registrations made at the ONA member rate may only be transferred to another ONA member. (A prospective attendee may join ONA before the transfer is completed.) Membership fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All refunds must be requested by Sept. 15, 2017. No refunds will be given after that date.
- Refund requests made after Aug. 1, 2017 will incur a $50 administrative fee. (There is no fee for student registrations.) The fee will be deducted from your refund amount.
- Refunds will be made to the original form of payment. If that's not possible, a refund check will be mailed after the conference.
- Non-attendance of the conference does not constitute a cancellation.